BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 19, 2009

* I Love The Way You Smell*




Ever since im young, i love to play with perfumes and those lotions that have nice smells. My dad will always have his perfume on whenever he goes to work. I`ll watch him spray the elegent, classy looking bottle onto his neck. I love the way he smells. He feels so fresh and clean. Sometimes dad will spray abit of his perfume on my shirt. I always wanted a perfume of my own especially the one with fruity smell. It smells soo yummy =)

I even try making my own perfume when i was young. I thought perfumes are made of water and flowers. Hahaha..of course "my perfume" doesnt smells nice! But then i learned how perfumes are made. Thanx to my dad!

Perfumes are made up of a bland of different aromas that usually comes from essential oils.Perfume formulations can be expressed in volumetric or weight proportions of each of its components. Perfumes today are being made and used in different ways than in previous centuries. There are major fragrance categories - Floral, Oriental, Floriental, Chypre, Green Marine and Fruit. Perfume is made from about 78% to 95% of specially denatured ethyl alcohol and a remainder of essential oils. Perfume is the costliest form of fragrance with 22% of essential oils. Synthetic chemicals must be used to re-create the smells of non-oily substances. Some perfume ingredients are animal products. Typical plant products include anise, bay leaf, bergamot, cardamom, cedar wood, eucalyptus, frankincense, gardenia, geranium, iris, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lily, lily of the valley, magnolia, moss, neroli, orange, orris, patchouli, pine, raspberry, rose, sage, sandalwood, tuberose, vanilla, violet and ylang-ylang. Perfumes are made to last longer as the chemical content in it will make the smell to last longer.

Perfumes still makes my day=) the smell of it is just too nice to resist! me love love perfumes<3


hasha: spray me perfume and make me happy=)

0 comments: